Mother’s Day is just weeks away. I’m beginning to appreciate these small holidays more and more, the ones that don’t put any pressure on us but still make the day special by reminding us of what and who we’re thankful for. When putting together this Mother’s Day Gift Guide, I thought I’d share some of my favorite items for all the moms who love to travel or are always on the go – so really all of us!
1. Silk Pillowcase Slip created the luxury silk pillowcase, which not only provides sweet dreams but also has anti-aging properties and reduces hair breakage.
2. JBL Portable Waterproof Speaker The JBL speaker travels with us everywhere, from the golf cart to the jet skis—did I mention it’s waterproof?
3. S’well Insulated Water Bottle I’ve had a S’well bottle for years and it’s still my favorite long-term travel bottle for cold or hot beverages.
4. Carson Backpack – Voyageur The Tumi backpack is currently serving as my diaper bag, but that should tell you how durable and beautiful it is.
5. Mini La Mer When it comes to little luxuries that you can take anywhere, no one can touch La Mer. Arrive hydrated and revitalized.