Covered in pink-white sand, rolling hills covered in green leaves, and fairy tale towns.
Saint-Barts is the best kept secret of the French West Indies. Maybe its because I’m craving a European adventure (because I always am) that the red roofs remind me of the the iconic blue tops in Santorini. But while we await our international getaway, you can experience the most French personality in the Eastern Caribbean on this volcanic outcrop island.
The citronella glitz will go straight to your head because this island makes you feel movie-star elegant with its barefoot charm.
Book with Melted&Moved for Perks:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Full or Breakfast served at the restaurant.
- $100 USD Resort Credit
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
It takes a little extra effort to get to considering the airstrip doesn’t accommodate commercial air but maybe that is what makes it feel like an exclusive club for those who return year after year or for celebrity jet-setting.
Don’t like large cruise ships? Great, they can’t get here. You’ll have to arrive by yacht, or small propeller plane. Consider private air with Tradewinds.
Where to stay?
With more than a dozen beaches, your dreamy sophisticated boutique vacation awaits. Half the fun is skipping around the town and trying everything since nowhere is more than 20 minutes away. Truly you can’t go wrong on the island but Cheval Blanc certainly takes on the attitude of the island but removed from some of the hustle in a garden oasis. Eden Rock, the oldest and most famous hotel on the island. A true social lite experience attracting high profile guests and branded to perfection.
- Located at the end of the road leading you to a green beachside oasis
- Removed from the hustle and bustle of St. Jean
- Larger swell but you can still swim
Best for: movie-star elegant, grand palace hotel
- Great access to Half Moon beach of St. Jean
- Best shopping, dining, and night life
- Quirky and mid-century, and natural textures
- Informal like out of a film.
Best for: fashionable, ready to party, exclusively French staff
Set up a complimentary discover call to discuss how we can co-create the perfect trip for you.